Hooray for stuff! We rely daily on clean, gently used items coming into The Thrift Store from donors like you. This is how we obtain merchandise to sell and make money to support services for the boys at the club. We also help our customers save money by buying great merchandise!
Our talented staff looks forward to showcasing your donated items to get maximum return for the Club for Boys. Your donations raise dollars that stay right here in the community.
Check closets, cupboards and storages areas for items no longer in use. We can sell just about everything, except:
- Broken or incomplete items.
- Cracked or broken glassware or dishes
- Clothes that are soiled, spotted, torn, or have missing buttons and/or zippers.
The Thrift Store gladly accepts donations from businesses. Items we can use include:
- Returned merchandise Slow-moving merchandise.
- Discontinued/slightly damaged merchandise.
- Out of season merchandise.
|Monday - Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||9 am - 4 pm.|
The Thrift Store will pick up donations for the store within city limits. Please call 341-8878 for an appointment.